Far Infra Red Sauna
Far Infra Red Portable Sauna Dome
The Solo System Sauna is a double dome that allows you to
focus far-infra red heat where you need it most. It is
completely portable, allowing you to move it from room to
Far infra red saunas have shown to assist in weight loss,
pain management, skin purification, detoxification and
stress reduction. Far infra red saunas can also provide relief to patients suffering from arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, and certain skin conditions.
Infra red sauna therapy surrounds the body and penetrates deeply into joints, muscles and tissues, speeding oxygen flow and increasing circulation.
Infra red saunas and detox:
• Detox at a cellular level.
• Detoxify the body from heavy metals including mercury, lead, cadmium, and aluminum.
• Detox arsenic, formaldehyde, and industrial chemicals.
• Heaters help to purify cells, where our body stores waste and harmful toxins, such as cholesterol and heavy metals.
Detoxification is made simple and easy through far infra red sauna therapy.
There are many reported health benefits attained from the use of a far infrared (FIR) sauna and so it is important to look carefully at the infrared heating system when making a decision to purchase a sauna.
What is far infra red?
• Infra red light is part of the suns invisible spectrum of light that has the ability to penetrate the human tissue.
• Unlike sunbathing, far infra red heat is completely healthy and safe. You can relax in a far infra red sauna and it will never cause your skin to burn.
• Far infra red saunas increase the body's core temperature thus resulting in a much deeper, more detoxifying sweat from the cellular level of the skin where many toxins are housed.
• Compared to hot rock / steam saunas which heat the air, far infra red saunas use soothing dry heat that is well ventilated and extremely comfortable and relaxing.
The Solopad (included with the sauna dome) is a necessary addition to the portable sauna. By itself it can relieve pain, increase circulation and mobility and be slept on for up to twelve hours. When combined with the portable sauna, it delivers total body surround infrared heat for the absolute best portable sauna experience. The Solopad is made of enhanced waterproof & breathable material that provides easy disinfection and durability and is foldable and can slide easily under the bed or be stored in any closet. The Solopad is especially popular amongst the elderly to ease aching joints and to boost circulation.
The SoloPad can be purchased and used separately to the sauna dome.